Senior Private Wealth Adviser
Bachelor of Property Economics | Graduate Certificate Applied Finance
Graduate Diploma Financial Planning | Master of Financial Planning
SMSF Specialist Accreditation | FASEA Qualified
Felicity Thomas is a Senior Private Wealth Adviser with over 9 years experience in wealth management and strategic financial planning, delivering advice on a wide range of areas, including but not limited to equity trading, portfolio and risk management, bonds and fixed interest, retirement planning, Lombard lending, margin lending , insurance and superannuation.
"In an increasingly complex and constantly changing marketplace, careful planning is the key to establishing a strong financial position. I offer a comprehensive investment service that combines our Wealth Management and Financial Planning expertise to bring you tailored solutions to manage and grow your wealth"
With a thorough understanding of financial markets and strategic long-term financial planning, Felicity constructs and carefully manages the investment portfolios of a select group of private investors, trusts and not-for-profit organisations. Her advice is personalised and backed by responsible decision-making and careful analysis. She can skilfully diversify portfolios across top quality Australian and International companies (ASX Top 200 and S&P 500) through to Small Caps backed by Shaw and Partners’ specialist research in emerging and mid-cap companies. Felicity is attentive to individuals’ needs, no matter how simple or complex. Her areas of expertise are broad and include:
- Investment advice on Australian and International equities with a focus on small & mid caps
- Wealth creation strategies
- Portfolio management and administration
- Investment advice to not-for-profits
- Financial planning strategies, specialist retirement planning, superannuation advice and investment advice tailored for SMSF’s
- Estate planning considerations / risk planning / debt management strategies
- Asset allocation and risk management
- Disciplined values driven investment philosophy actively managing quality investments with a focus on capital preservation and growth
- Use of alternative investment vehicles (ETF and Managed Funds) to reduce volatility
Felicity’s careful but proactive approach means she can manage clients’ investments and recommend effective wealth generating opportunities for the long term. Her success has been built on deep knowledge of asset markets, careful investigation of each client’s goals and her extensive professional network, which enable her to access the latest ideas and recommend bespoke investment plans. Felicity prides herself on her ability to form close and long-lasting partnerships with clients, to whom she offers the complete spectrum of investment strategies tailored to build and preserve wealth.
Felicity backs all her recommendations with a full account of risks and rewards and solidifies her partnership with clients through diligent ongoing support and advice.