Senior Investment Adviser
Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Business
Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning Candidate | ASIC RG 146 Qualified
FASEA Qualified | ASIC Adviser Number 001249508
Candice Bourke is a Senior Investment Adviser with over 6 years' experience in capital markets and wealth management, delivering holistic wealth and investment advice on a wide range of areas, including equity trading, portfolio and risk management, bonds, fixed interest and lombard loans.
" The only type of investment strategy or financial plan worth having is a bespoke one that is unique to you and your family.”
Candice manages her clients’ affairs with complete professionalism and dedication, achieving the best possible financial outcomes to meet clients’ goals. With a thorough understanding of financial markets and strategic long-term investment philosophy, Candice constructs and carefully manages the investment portfolios for her private clients, sophisticated investors and not-for-profit organisations. Whether clients simply want to protect their wealth or achieve a high level of financial performance, Candice’s advice is personalised, bespoke and backed by responsible decision-making and careful analysis. Her areas of expertise are broad and include:
- Tailored personal advice
- Ethical and bespoke investment solutions
- Investment advice on Australian and International equities
- Fixed income investment advice and strategies
- Investment advice to not-for-profits and Self-Managed Super Funds
- Portfolio management and administration
- Asset allocation and portfolio risk management
- Dividend franking to yield income to supplement capital growth
- Tactical and strategic recommendations using Shaw and Partners Research
- Use of alternative asset classes (ETF, Managed Funds) to diversify clients’ portfolios
Candice prides herself on her ability to form a close and long-lasting partnership with her clients, to whom she offers the complete spectrum of investment strategies tailored to build and preserve their wealth. Her success has been built upon her deep knowledge of asset markets, careful investigation of each client’s goals and her extensive professional network, which has enabled her to access the latest ideas and recommend bespoke investment plans.
Through her recommendations which encompass a full account of the risks and rewards, she solidifies her partnerships with clients through her diligent ongoing support and holistic wealth advice.